Samples of Architectural Projects
* 1992 Arma Food industries Factory (
* 1991 Sinai Stars Beach (250,000 sq.m.), Ras Sudr, Red Sea, Egypt. Touristic village overlooking the Red Sea composed of 150 rooms hotel and 50 private villas. Project was submitted to the T. D. A. for revisions and was approved.
* 1991 Sherrylan Touristic Village (18,000 sq.m.), Hurghada, Egypt. Touristic village composed of 100 rooms hotel and 15 villas.
* 1990 El-Center Shopping Mall (2000 sq.m), Hurghada, Egypt. Mid-size shopping center composed of several shops, offices, and exhibition areas.
* 1983 Egyptian Match Company Factory and Offices (1,500 sq.m.), 10th of Ramadan City, Egypt.
* 1982 Beau Rivage Center (35,000 sq.m.), Alexandria, Egypt. Residential tower composed of 300 units, shops, health club, and restaurant overlooking the Mediterranean sea.
* 1981 El Rowad Touristic Village (1/2 sq. kilometer), North-West Coast, Egypt. Touristic village composed of 500 villas, shopping center, 250 rooms hotel, and beach facilities overlooking the Mediterranean sea.
* 1980 The Italian Hospital Extension (6,000 sq.m.), Cairo, Egypt. Two-ward extension each one contains 40 patients rooms, outpatient clinic, and patients facilities.