Presentations and Participations:
* March 2013, “Sustainable Design Activities by Female Students at QU”, Qatar Women in Sustainable Design, QNCC, Doha, Qatar, 25 March 2013.
* March 2012, “Housing Research: Academia Informing Profession”, Diplomatic Club, Doha, Qatar, Qatar Society of Engineers, 28th March 2012.
* December 2011, “The Impact of Tall Buildings on Urban Habitat” CTBUH-Qatar - Regional Seminar at Qatar University, 5 December, 2011
* June 2011, “Shaping the Skyline by Building Tall: Creating Distinctive Landmark Developments” Tall Building Middle East Conference 19 – 22 June 2011, Doha, Qatar.
* March 2011, “Building Performance Evaluation”, Cultural Village Theater Building, Doha, Qatar, Qatar Society of Engineers, 1st March 2011
* February 2011, Pecha Kucha Night Doha Vol. 4. “What a Waste! Recycle 4 Change” Virginia Commonwealth University – Qatar, February 13, 2011.
* January 2011, Dohaland Seminar: The Aga Khan Award for Architecture: Voices from Doha, “AKAA Technical Review and Jury Process: A Recent Experience”, January 12th 2011.
* December 2010, at QGBC-AUP Seminar: QU-QGBC Seminar, “Recycling for a Sustainable Environment: A Chair from recycled materials”, December 9th 2010.
* May 2009, “Architecture and Identity”, The American University in Kuwait, Gulf Studies Center - The American University in Kuwait, 24th May 2009
* April 2009, Aga Khan Award for Architecture Seminar, School of Architecture and Design, American University of Sharjah, Discussant.
* December 2007, Lecture presented in Al Qurain 14 Cultural Expo organized by The National Council for Culture, Arts and Literature titled: “Architecture and Culture.”
* December 2006, Lecture presented in Al Qurain 13 Cultural Expo organized by The National Council for Culture, Arts and Literature titled: “Kuwaiti Architecture: Absent and Present.”
* February 2006, 1st Seminar on Tall Buildings Organized by the College of Engineering, UAE University, Tall Buildings in the Gulf: Trends and Challenges, February 4th, 2006. Paper presented titled: Tall Buildings in Kuwait.
* July 2005, UIA2005 Convention. Poster presentation titled: Bazaar ArchitectureS in Planned Cities:
The case of Kuwait.
* October 2001, The Fifth Housing Week Awareness sponsored by Kuwait Society of Engineers. Lecture titled: House Design Between Owner and Architect.
* October 1999, 1st Arab Architecture and Design Convention & Exposition. Lecture titled: Building Performance Evaluation.
* November 1998, Guest Lecturer, Department of Architecture, Kuwait University, Presentation titled: Introduction to Architectural Design and Architecture in the UAE.
* March 1998, Dubai Municipality Presentations, Lecture titled: Value and Preservation of Architectural Heritage in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
* October 1993, International Housing Day, U. A. E. Association of Engineers, Under the Supervision of The Ministry of Housing, United Arab Emirates. Lecture presented titled: Post Occupancy Evaluation Research.