Papers Presented in Conference:
* October 2011, Mahgoub, Y. (2011) Towards Eco-Tall Buildings in Doha, Paper published in the proceeding of Council of Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat 2011 World Conference, COEX, Seoul, South Korea.
* April 2010, Mahgoub, Y. (2010) The use of traditional architecture elements in contemporary architecture in Kuwait. Paper published in the proceeding of First International Conference for Urban & Architecture Heritage in Islamic Countries: Its role in Cultural & Economic Development, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 23-28 May 2010.
* October 2009, Mahgoub, Y. (2009) Modifications of Governmental Housing Projects in Kuwait, Paper presented and published in the proceeding of 2009 International Conference on Social Science and Humanities, October 10-12, 2009,
* November 2007, Regional Architecture and Identity in the Age of Globalization,
* December 2006, Tenth Conference of the International Association for the Study of Traditional Environments Hyper Traditions.
* February 2006, 1st International Symposium on Environment, Behaviour and Society, People in Place in People, February 9-11, 2006,
* July 2005, IAPS-CSBE ‘Culture and Space in the Built Environment Network’ Social Change and Spatial Transformation in Housing Environments Under the umbrella of XXIInd UIA World Congress of Architecture UIA 2005
* May 2004, 9th IACEE World Conference on Continuing Engineering Education, Strategy of Continuing Engineering Education for International Competence and Cooperation, 15-20 May 2004, Tokyo, Japan. Paper presented titled: “Global and Local Requirements for an Objective Evaluation System for Architectural Competence: The Case of Kuwait”.
* December 2002, Eighth Conference of the International Association for the Study of Traditional Environments (UN)BOUNDING TRADITION : The Tensions of Borders and Regions
* October 2002, The First Housing Conference sponsored by Kuwait Society of Engineers. Paper presented titled: Built Environmental Transformation and Building Regulations in
* July 2002, THE 17th IAPS Conference - 24 – 27th July 2002 -
*July 2001, EDRA 32/2001: Old World - New Ideas,
* June 2001, IAPS Conference: Culture and Space in the Built Environment Network, Continuity and Development trends in traditional environments, Second International Symposium of IAPS-CSBE Network, Amasya, Turkey. Paper presented titled: The Transformation of Traditional Rural Settlements in Egypt.
* June 1997, International Housing Conference Housing In The 21st Century, Virginia Tech.,
* May 1997, Development, Environment, and Information Systems in Arab Cities
* June, 1995 Seminar on Preservation of Architectural Heritage in the U. A. E. Dubai, UAE. Paper presented titled: Impact of Modernization on Architectural Heritage in the
* November 1994, Healthy Cities Conference,